Our policy in the sphere of labour safety is aimed at the creation of appropriate safe and healthy working conditions, the prevention of accidents and occupational diseases.
Basic principles of work in the sphere of labour safety:
– priority of life and health of employees, the total liability of the company for the establishment of appropriate safe and healthy working conditions;
– increase of industrial safety level by ensuring the permanent technical monitoring of the production facilities, technologies and products;
– the complex decision of the tasks of labour safety based on legislation requirements and internal policy of the customer in the field of labour safety;
– improvement of the system of management of labour safety and industrial safety on the basis of the best world standards taking into account the international experience, adapted to the specificity and production conditions of the company;
Measures on a labour safety:
– internal audit of effectiveness of the labour safety management system;
– education, professional training and development of employees on labour safety issues;
– the formation of the employees of the Company steady motivational mechanism of safe behaviour at work, the development of the skills of staff to foresee the risks and to prevent their consequences;
– development of personal and collective responsibility of the Company's employees for compliance with the requirements of labour and industrial safety.
– providing employees with work clothes, means of individual and collective safety according to the established norms, and is not limited to them.
The company has all the necessary permission documents for performing the works of the increased danger.